SuperCamp Success Summit is a 3 or 4 day residential program that gives your child an immersion into the Quantum Learning system and a glimpse of what our 8 day SuperCamp programs are like. Just like SuperCamp, SuperCamp Success Summit is designed around the Quantum Learning System, and is inspired by Quantum Learning Excellence in Learning.
Days 1 and 2 : Essentials
Students build a strong foundation for success as they develop the skills and traits needed for academic and personal excellence. They are inspired to take ownership of their learning and return to school with a better understanding of the brain.
Students will learn:
- How the brain works and how it impacts learning
- Strategies to develop their creative and critical thinking ability
- Practical, effective study skills and note-taking strategies
- Learning styles and how to leverage dominant intelligences for success in school
- How to create an effective study environment
Day 3: Character, Confidence, Grit and Leadership
Students discover their potential as leaders and develop a positive self-culture. Students are challenged to set personal and academic goals and are inspired to gain the grit to pursue them.
Students explore ways to:
- Take greater ownership for their lives and their learning
- Understand the power and consequences of choices
- Persevere in the face of personal and academic challenges
- Resolve conflict with adults and peers
- Speak in ways that establish respect and trust with adults and peers
- Set goals, create a vision for their life and expand their comfort zone in school and in life
A Typical Day at SuperCamp Success Summit
|8:00-9:00 am||Physical Activities|
|10:00-1:00 pm||Quantum Learning Session|
|2:00-5:00 pm||Quantum Learning Session|
|5:00-7:00 pm||Evening Activities|
|8:00-9:30 pm||Large Group Activity|